Friday, October 15, 2010

anonymous to each other....

Years back me and Tonzi have separate lives. We both have different sets of friends, different hang-outs etc... we don't even know each other, a total stranger indeed.

Year 2005, I was 3rd year college at PLM taking up Information Technology. My college life was fun and very challenging so I don't have much time for romantic moments that time, though I have some flings, hahaha....I am also busy on my ministry in the church, which is the Youth Ministry. I then joined a christian group named s247cc (sun 24/7 christianster clan), where all members are christian and from different churches. My social life that time was very active, because I used to meet many kinds of people, have found true friends in it, some who just pass by and say "hi" and "bye", there I also found a family whom I can run to in times of troubles...all I want to do that time was to enjoy every single moment that I have when I am with them. Obviously I don't have a boyfriend that time because if i had, for sure I don't have much time to join such groups or clans...so nobody holds me back to meet and be friends with guys :-)


Year 2005, Tonzi is working on a marketing agency. He is also a part of the music ministry on their church in Alabang.He also have a band that time named "Ana Loves Sunday". Most of his time he spend it on music gigs, events, recording etc. Then he also joined the s247cc group but he have separate group of friends, but we got to text and call each other once in a while since we are part of the same group. He have a lot of friends...when I said a lot, it's really A LOT! almost all members of the group knows him. We only talk on phone or text but we haven't really met in person. I can't tell much of him during those time because I didn't really know him that much....hahaha sorry, just have limited information during those year :-)

We are totally strangers to each other during that time and we didn't even think that someday we will play a very special part on each other's life.....


2 comments:

Sarj said...

nice one girl..love it.hihihih

nash :-) said...

salamat girl....thanks for teaching me....hehehe

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

me.plus.you.equals.forever. Design By: SkinCorner